With over 10 years' experience in EV Charging at home, you can rely on a safe installation with ChargedEV.
When you apply, you will be introduced to the onboarding app. Step by step you can add in all the information we require to complete your installation.
You have access to this throughout your journey and can complete it in your own time.
1. Information about your setup. Use the App to provide ChargedEV with the information they need in relation to your installation.
2. Quote. ChargedEV will issue you with a quote based on if your install in standard or not.
3. Desktop survey. ChargedEV will remotely review your installation feasibility.
4. Schedule. We’ll schedule your install to ensure the shortest lead time possible.
5. Installation. Completed in a safe and compliant way, ensuring your needs are met.
6. Support. You’ll have support available to you throughout the life of your chargepoint.
7. Drive electric. Now you’re an electric vehicle driver, you’ll likely never go back - enjoy the electric miles!
ChargedEV installers are fully trained and qualified, ensuring that they deliver expert, safe, compliant installations throughout the UK, including Northern Ireland.
All of ChargedEV's installers are accredited by NICEIC – with ChargedEV being an approved contractor to do any scope of electrical work.
The company has installers based around the UK in key areas, enabling it to cover every area in the shortest time possible – ensuring you can charge on day 1 of your EV journey.